Monday, January 9, 2012

It's my favorite time of the day; Connor's in bed and I can enjoy some time to myself.  Does it make me a bad mother to have admitted that?  I mean, most mothers gush about spending time with their babies.  Don't get me wrong, I do love spending time with Connor.  I just love the period of time when I can take a deep breath and relax.  Besides, I'm anticipating he will wake up soon for a bottle; my mother-in-law put him down to bed and said he only ate two ounces.  Definitely not normal.

On a non-baby related note, I can't figure out what to do with my life.  I know that's not abnormal, but it's so frustrating.  I've been going to school (college) off and on for the past seven years.  I've accumulated an absurd amount of debt from taking these classes and don't yet have a degree to show for all of that time and money.  I've been taking classes pertaining to the Liberal Arts degree, but that obviously won't accomplish much when achieved.  I need to figure something out.  I think I need to make an appointment with a school counselor to ask for some advice.

Yikes, this blog is turning into a Livejournal.  I truly didn't want it to take that kind of format.  I guess it's hard to maintain a personal blog without making it... personal. 

Well, I guess I'll leave you with some pictures.  As usual! :)



1 comment: