Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I suck at updating; I think I've mentioned this before.  I thought that I had enough to say to adequately blog on a regular basis.  I was wrong. 

Classes started last week.  I'm taking Probability and Statistics and Introduction to Business.  I'm not entirely sure why I'm taking Business, but it seemed like it could make some sense down the line.  I had tried taking Probability and Statistics online once, but realized quickly it's definitely something you have to take in person without prior experience of any sort. 

Connor is doing amazingly.  He's thisclose to figuring out how to sit up unassisted; he does it for about five to ten minutes before truly giving up.  He has also been enjoying sweet potatoes with his oatmeal.  He doesn't seem to love bananas and pears.  In fact, he threw the pears up!  He's been eating the bananas, but still grimaces at first bite.  He'll get used to it.  I truly need to start incorporating some green vegetables.

That's about all I have to say for now.  As I said before, I thought I had plenty to write about, but was mistaken!


2 comments: